Oahu Vacationers Useful Links
You have options while visiting and below are some useful links for Oahu vacationers.
- Current Weather Conditions
- Honolulu International Airport
- Honolulu Bus Information
- Public Announcements & Events
- Shuttles & Tours
- Oahu Hiking Trails
- National Park Services
The area code for the state of Hawaii is (808).
Oahu Visitors Bureau: (808) 524-0722
Marriage License and Civil Unions: (808) 586-4545
Honolulu International Airport Visitor Information: (808) 836-6413
Camping Permits: (808) 523-4525 (county), (808) 587-0300 (state)
The City uses a multi-layered system to notify and alert residents and non-residents of disaster or emergencies. Ways the city will notify, alert, or warn you of disasters:
- Radio and television broadcasts
- Emergency Alert System (EAS) notification to radio/television/NOAA weather radio
- Outdoor siren warning system
- Responders using public address systems
- Nixle notification services
- HNL Info
Nixle keeps you up-to-date with relevant information from local public safety departments and schools.
TEXT 96815 TO 888777 TO OPT-IN TO RECEIVE NIXLE ALERTS FOR HONOLULU AND WAIKIKI
- Waikiki Elementary, 3710 Leahi Avenue, Honolulu