We want you to have a wonderful stay with us in paradise and ask that you follow a few basic Guest Rules in addition to complying with the building’s House Rules.
- All guests and guest’s visitors must register with a valid photo id (all adult occupants in the unit) at check-in with your host or in the Real Estate management office. For after-hour arrivals / check-ins, prior arrangements must be made in advance of your arrival.
- Do not let anyone up the elevator within a secured building.
Be Courteous and Respectful
- While on property to include lobbies, elevators, hallways, lanais and in room, please keep noise volumes to a minimum. Loud music or TV playback is generally not allowed.
- Intoxicated or illegal behavior is never permitted.
- Do not allow shower or bath tub water to puddle water on the bathroom floor or you could cause a leak to a neighboring unit of which you will be responsible for the damages and costs to remedy the situation.
- Never hang items over the lanai walls, or allow any items to drip, drain or fall from a lanai (balcony).
- Do NOT bring beach SAND into the rooms or the tub / shower because sand will clog the drains. Use the beach showers to rise all sand to leave it at the beach.
- Report any leaks, damages, issues or concerns right away to your host or to the office for assistance.
- We provide a few complementary supplies such as bath soap, dish soap & sponge, trash liners, toilet paper and paper towels at check-in and recommend guests bring or purchase their own products such as shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make-up removers, sanitizers and wipes. Guest rooms with coffee stations include complimentary coffee and tea along with condiments and a Hawaiian sweet treat! However, supplies are not restocked with the intent of supplying your needs for the duration of your stay. Bring or purchase extra supplies for extended stays.
Air Conditioner Use
- If your unit has a window A/C unit, please do not running the A/C all day and all night. Turn off the A/C while you are out during the day. On the hottest days with abnormal humidity, window A/C units may be over-worked and produce more condensation than normal. Please check if the container underneath the A/C if it fills up and spills water on the lanai. Empty A/C containers into the tub. Water dripping is unpleasant for others below, causes a trip hazard and could result in building violations and fines.
- For buildings with Trash chutes, they are generally located on each floor (Kuhio Village next to the elevator shaft in a closet marked REFUSE). Please tie all bags before using the trash chute and if you have items too large, please break down cardboard boxes flat before putting it in the large trash bins usually in the basement level.
- Do not flush anything down the toilet expect a SMALL amount of toilet tissue or you will cause a clog or flood. NO FLUSHABLES, BABY WIPES, PAPER TOWELS, ETC. If you cause a clog, you will be responsible for the cost to remediate the situation.
- Parking is at your own risk whether be in a garage or on the street. Most public parking garages has a unmanned ticket station, be sure to re-pay and place your parking ticket on the front dashboard so that it is clearly visible / readable from the outside (unless otherwise posted). Any car parked with an expired ticket or without a ticket may be towed at your expense (usually over $200). Do NOT leave any valuables in the car unattended. We do not manage the parking lots. Parking management and tow company phone numbers are posted.
- Check-out time is no later than 11:00 AM. If you fail to check out on time, you could be charged a fee. If you have a late flight on your check-out date, please check with us in advance to see if you can extend for a fee and we will schedule the cleaning for the following morning for those guests on the red eye flights.
- Upon check-out, please return keys as instructed. Unaccounted key sets incur a $150 charge per set.
Considered as part of our reservation agreement with you, the Guest Rules and the building’s House Rules promote guests’ safety and enjoyment. Contact us if you have any questions about the Guest Rules.